If you have missed the chance of applying the YouTuber Challenge or are still interested in showing your talent to promote HKUST’s technology, no worries!
We are extending the video submission deadline to 9 March 2021 and call for UST YouTubers to join this exciting Challenge!
We are inviting you to produce a short video to introduce BASE, our Student Entrepreneurship Hub, and show us your creativity to Promote HKUST’s Technologies like a YouTuber.
Total Prizes up to $10,000 will be given to the Most Talented Participants!
So Don’t Wait, Click Here to Sign Up for the YouTuber Challenge!
Scope of the Challenge
Part 1 - Come up with a short Story to Promote BASE
Part 2 - Introduce HKUST's Innovations
Part 3 - BASE as a Required Shooting Venue
- Current full-time HKUST students
- Students can join the challenge once as an individual participant or as a team (up to 4 members)
- Students must upload their video on or before the designated deadline
- In case you need to submit a revised video, we will only accept up to 2 videos in total and we will consider the last version received as the final submission
- Champion - Cash Prize of HK$3,000
- First & Second Runner-up - Cash Prize of HK$2,000
- Other Prizes - Three Appreciation Awards at HK$500 each
- Awards for Student Voters - All voters will enter into a lucky draw for gift cards/coupons
*Videos will be evaluated based on creativity, presentation, and how well the key message is conveyed to students