We are inviting you to join the “HKUST WhatsApp Stickers Design Competition”, co-organized by the Public Affairs Office and the Dean of Students' Office. All students are welcome!
- Strengthen bonding within the University and beyond with the community
- Cultivate a sense of belonging with HKUST
- Spread love, care, mutual support and positive vibes to members and friends of HKUST
- Create a series of fun visual resources with HKUST identity for members to spice up their daily life conversations and interaction on social media
- HKUST full-time/ part-time students
- Individual; or team of no more than four members
The Judging Panel consisting of representatives from the Public Affairs Office, the Dean of Students’ Office, and professionals from the design/ marketing field will review the submissions and select the best five entries based on:
- content relevance;
- creativity and liveliness;
- originality; and
Students, staff and alumni of HKUST will then be invited to vote for their favorite among the top five. The overall score comprised of the Judging Panel scores (70%) and the voting result (30%) will determine the final winners.
AWARDS AND PRIZES
HK$3,000 cash prize + Selected HKUST Hoodie
HK$2,000 cash prize + Selected HKUST Hoodie
HK$1,000 cash prize + Selected HKUST Hoodie
HK$500 cash prize + Selected HKUST Hoodie
All prizes are sponsored by the HKUST Alumni Endowment Fund (AEF).
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION
February 16, 2021 (Tuesday)
To learn more about the details of the competition and entry requirements, please visit the event website. For enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.