Join us and Learn some simple yet powerful Video Editing Tools from the expert!
Create Your Story the Way You Like It!
Greetings from Entrepreneurship Center and The BASE Student Team!
In this workshop, you will get to learn the basic skills to video-tape, edit video clips and add background music and sound effects with your mobile phone (iPhone or Android system)!
Date: 23 Sep 2020 (Wed) & 25 Sep 2020 (Fri)
Time: 17:30 – 19:30
Venue: Online via Zoom
Quota: 50 Students (First Come, First Served)
Eligibility: ALL HKUST students
Targeted Participants: Anyone interested in video production
Session 1 (23 Sep 2020, 17:30 – 19:30)
- How to setup your Smart Phone for Video Shooting
- Video Equipment for Smart Phone Video Shooting
- Facilities available in library learning commons for Video Shooting & Editing
Session 2 (25 Sep 2020, 17:30 – 19:30)
- Video Editing App for Smart Phone
- How to prepare video files for Video Editing
- How to import video files for Video Editing
- How to trim video files
- How to create Title for your Video
- How to add Transition Effect for your video
- How to add Music to your video
- How to add Voice Over to your video
- How to adjust Audio Level
- How to Output your video and post to Social Media Platforms
What to Prepare
- Your laptop and headphone for Zoom, Your mobile for trial practices
About the Instructor - Mr Shek Kin-Shing, former Audio Visual Producer@HKUST
Mr. Shek had been working in the Publishing Technology Center as Audio Visual Producer since he joined HKUST in 1992 until he retired in 2018. Before then, Mr. Shek had worked in leading media companies such as Hong Kong Commercial Radio, TVB News and RTHK as a Reporter and Documentary Producer.
During his 26 years of Service in HKUST, Mr. Shek had organized many Video Production Workshops for various departments and programs, including units in Science School, Humanity School, Engineering School and Student Affairs Office. Mr. Shek had also taught students to use Video Equipment to produce and edit videos for their course work. In addition, Mr. Shek provided many Video Training Workshops for HKUST Student Societies and Staff Association in the past years.
- Interested student please click HERE to register.
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email with Zoom meeting details on 21 Sep 2020.
Please write to email@example.com should you have any question. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!