In this webinar, Dr. Rose Zhu (Elsevier Associate Scientific Editor) will share with you:
- Techniques and strategies for improving the scientific writing process including tips on writing a better introduction, creating an effective abstract and analysing the results in your research paper
- Tactics on developing papers for premium publications
- Exploring the opportunities to broadly disseminate findings
- Discover the Cell Press physical science portfolio of journals including newly launched titles such as Chem, Joule, Matter & One Earth
- Outline of Cell Press’ approach to high-demand, multi-disciplinary content, and expanding OA publishing strategies at Cell Press.
Note: 1.5 hours will be counted to the course requirement of PDEV 6770A, PDEV 6770C, PDEV 6770D, PDEV 6770E and IDPO 6770