Everyone can be a Business Creator!
Organized by the HKUST Entrepreneurship Center (EC) and Technology Transfer Center (TTC), in collaboration with the four Schools (Business & Management, Engineering, Science, Humanities & Social Science), the TECHnopreneurSHIP PITCH - Technology X Business Idea Contest is a platform for you to design your own business with university technologies!
Take this opportunity to explore and kick-start your journey in technopreneurship, an emerging breed of entrepreneurship with the use of technology as an integral element in disruptive innovations or solutions for any industry!
Click here for details on eligibility, submission requirements and procedures, technology listing, judging criteria, and useful tips for a winning pitch!
Exclusive for Award Winners:
1. Certificates & Cash Prize:
- Champion: $15,000
- First Runner-up: $10,000
- Second Runner-up: $5,000
- Best Faculty Fit Award: $5,000
- Best Team Mix Award: $5,000
- Best Business Fit Award: $5,000
- Best Presentation Award: $5,000
2. Fast Track to:
- U*STAR Award (2020-2021 Fall)- up to $40,000
- Entrepreneurship Funds administered by HKUST EC- up to $200,000
- Cyberport Creative Micro Fund/Incubation Programme- up to $500,000
- HKSTP Pre-Incubator: Science and Technology Entrepreneur Programme- up to $100,000
Enquiry & Advising: