MentorHUB@HKUST is an aggregator of mentors and facilitators of entrepreneurial minded HKUST students who work towards realising their entrepreneurship success. Unlike traditional mentoring that focuses on face-to-face interactions among pre-assigned mentees/mentors, this community promotes open and virtual mentoring, in which mentors and mentees can freely reach out to one another according to their own needs and interests anytime, anywhere.
In this digital age with new communication paradigms, this newly emerged form of mentoring will facilitate more rapid, responsive and timely exchange between mentors and mentees, resulting in real-time feedback and just-in-time advice that are conducive to startup development and growth.
Eligibility & Application
- We are calling for cohort 2020-21 Fall enrollment (Mentorship period: Sep 2020 – Feb 2021)
- Individual and team applications are welcome; main applicant must be an HKUST member (student, alumnus or faculty member)
- Application deadline: 30 Sep 2020 (Wed)
Mock pitching / Ice-breaking session
- Ice-breaking and open dialogue for existing and new mentees and mentors
Oct – Jan
Online talks on specific topics
- For mentors to share industry information for mentees
Regular Breakout room on specific topics
- Small group discussion
- Invite mentors to provide advice and to answer mentees’ questions
- Exchange of Ideas and experience
Join MentorHUB@HKUST to get more insights for your startup project or ideas!